Prize Draw Terms and Conditions to win a FREE afternoon tea for 4 people
This prize draw is organised by Knowsley Hall, Prescot, Merseyside L34 4AG
Data Protection is important to us and your data will be held and disposed of securely. Entry data will be held until the prize has been accepted. For those that opt-in to marketing communications, data preferences can be managed by clicking the link in the email newsletter or contacting email@example.com.
How to enter
- Like the post and follow us on Instagram and tag who you would bring along with you in the caption.
- Entries close at Midnight on the 27th November and anything after this will not be accepted.
- This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knowsley Hall reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as follows: A free Afternoon Tea with a glass of sparkling wine for 4 people
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- This prize draw is open to all except employees of Knowsley Hall, their families, agents associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Knowsley Hall may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Upon entering you agree to having your photograph taken at the afternoon tea that can be used for marketing purposes.
- Knowsley Hall reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw on 1st December 2021.
- The winner will receive details of the prize.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram (using details provided at entry) on 1st December 2021. If a winner does not respond to Knowsley Hall within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Knowsley Hall will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Knowsley Hall reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Knowsley Hall’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is valid for 12 months between January-December 2022 subject to availability.
- The Afternoon Tea can be taken during a week day (Monday-Friday) between 12-3pm or 2-5pm or a Sunday between 12-3pm subject to availability. Excludes Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
- Travel expenses to and from Knowsley Hall is not included in the prize.
- The decision of Knowsley Hall regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Knowsley Hall reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Knowsley Hall reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Knowsley Hall, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Knowsley Hall, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Knowsley Hall to administer the competition.
- Knowsley Hall reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.