Terms & Conditions
- This is a ticketed event and tickets must be purchased online prior to arrival.
- Due to the nature of the Guided Tours we are unable to offer a refund. The Hall is only open for tours to the public once a year for one week so you will be offered an alternative date at our next Guided Tours event.
- These tours are not suitable for children.
- Doors into the Hall will be open no more than 10 minutes prior to the tour time.
- There is no cash machine on the premises but we do have a card facility should you wish to purchase merchandise during your visit e.g. postcards, guidebook.
- The tour involves walking around the Hall and going up stairs to the State Dining Room. Please inform us prior to your arrival if you have any mobility issues.
- We do not have a Cafe/restaurant on our premises.
- Expect the tour to last 90 minutes.
- Refreshments of tea, coffee and biscuits to be served after the tour of the house.
- Please check our Covid 19 Promise to find out how we can help you stay safe during your visit: https://knowsleyhallvenue.co.uk/covid19-guest-information/
Knowsley Hall are proud to have received several prestigious awards.