We are hosting an open day on Sunday 26th February to give you the opportunity to see how beautiful Knowsley Hall is for a wedding. Once entering onto the private walled estate which is home to the Earl & Countess of Derby, you will be transported into another world. With stunning scenery of manicured gardens and the magnificent grandeur of this stately home, its not hard to fall in love once again!
- Rooms will be dressed for a wedding ceremony and reception.
- Have a guided tour of the Hall by a member of the Wedding team.
- Come & meet some of our preferred suppliers to get ideas for your wedding:
- Marry Me Films (videography)
- Pink Sherbet (stationery)
- Suzanne Harvey (cakes)
- Big Entertainments
- Liz Hendry from The Live Piano Experience
- Jeff Langhorne (photographer)
- Fellicis (ice cream cart)
- Grosvenor Wedding Cars
- Spring Bank Flowers
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz on arrival.
- Try some of our canapes made by our in-house Executive Chef
Entry and parking is free so if you would like to come along, please call the Wedding Team on 0151 489 4827 to book your place.
Knowsley Hall are proud to have received several prestigious awards.